Monday, February 1, 2016

Where in the world would I like to visit/live?


Ever since I was a kid, I always said that California would be the place where I would like to live. I want to live in California because of the beaches, one of them is Malibu. I love beaches, I love summer. I feel like summer is always a happy season and winter a sad season, but that's just my opinion. Also, their beach houses are so beautiful! I want to move in California because my favorite rapper live there: Chief Keef. I've always wanted to go to his concerts but I can't because he's not all allowed in Chicago.





1 comment:

  1. I feel like summer is my happy time too.
    but i'm not a big fan of water thought.
    Yea I take showers but if i cant see the floor in the water don't expect me to go in it.

    ReplyDelete