Saturday, February 6, 2016

Anne's Adveristies & My Adversities

Anne went through a lot of adversities. She was Jewish so was her family. Anne had to hide for years from the green police and others in order to survive and not get sent to a concentration camp. She had problems with her mom too, not physical fights but verbally fights. Like arguements. Anne had to hide in a small place with mor than 5 people, it was really crowded and not enough food because of the amount of people. Anne couldn't go outside to get some fresh hair or look at the sun because she could of got caught and die. I've had some adversities on my own and with my family too, like Anne. Anne would always argue with her mom like me. Me and mom would argue for the little things though. We will always argue when she wouldn't let me go out but I'll get over it in minutes. I had some adversities with school too. I'm always worried how my grades are because I'm always trying to make my mom proud and tell her "I made it" at the end of the day. My goal in life is to tell my mom that she doesn't have to work anymore or worry about paying bills because that's when I'll finish school and have a good job, a good job that will make me say that to my mom.

No comments:

Post a Comment