Wednesday, February 3, 2016

Holocaust Opinion

       First of all, I thought this was just plain wrong. No Jewish person deserved this or anyone actually. I never understood why Hitler or the nazis did this to Jewish people. I really don't know why people stood there and watched all this damage happening to the Jewish, to be honest and I actually don't think there's an answer for this. I don't know how people had the courage to just watch those Jewish humans get killed, raped, burned, etc. If I lived back then, I would totally do something about it and help these people. I wouldn't care if I had to die in order to save these people. If I had to die in order to save billions of people, I would do it. Why? because no person deserves to be treated like this.

2 comments:

  1. Honestly I really feel you, we just started learning about the Holocaust and i already feel really sad and well disappointed in all of those people who just went along with the flow. Because its what everyone on else was doing. And following, but if we have been there and stood up for the right thing we could have been killed too. We would have been killed simply because we were standing out. People back then did not know what was right and wrong. They were following everyone else. Its like a song, everyone listed to the "cool" one and if they listen to an old song that was popular the previous year they would be called weird and laughed at and teased. So they would just go along with the flow and listen to the song and pretend to think its cool. Just like people went with the flow and hated Jews.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know, we're going to this field trip on Tuesday too!

      Delete