Friday, February 19, 2016

Opinion about Genocides

In my opinion, I think genocides happen because some people want everyone to be the same or they dislike others when other people want their freedom, their freedom to be in whatever religion they want. For example, people don't like other people because of their culture or their religion. It's not fair and its not fair how people die because of that. Sadly, I don't think there's a way of stopping this. I wish there was but even history showed it. Even though people had fought for their rights and freedom, people are still getting judged and killed for what they believe. People who kill others for what they believe or for fighting for what they want make me sick and I'm truly sad that the people who fought for their rights died and may all of them rest in peace.

No comments:

Post a Comment