Sunday, September 20, 2015

Blog 1 - The Outsiders

Now that I've been reading this book, I can relate to some of the characters. The characters I can relate to are Ponyboy and Johnny. Johnny, he killed a member from the Socs. He decided decided to run away and so did Ponyboy. In my opinion, I think they thought that running away from a bad situation was going to be easy and simple, but it's not. This relates to me because one day me and my mom got into an argument. The last thing I said to my mom was "I hate you" then I runned away. I wasn't thinking at all obviously and I don't think Johnny and Ponyboy were thinking either when they made that decision to run away from a really bad situation. I went to my aunt's house from Cicero. I didn't tell my mom where I was going, I just left the house with so much anger inside of me. My mom was worried, she called everyone except my aunt where I was staying. My aunt called my mom saying I was at her house, so my mom came to her house in a hurry. My mom came and I didn't want to talk to her because I still had anger inside of me but since I couldn't be mad at my mom, I talked to her and we worked things out.

No comments:

Post a Comment